Cough, Pitta & Burning. . .
- Nagarmoth is considered to have good digestive and carminative properties.
- According to Ayurveda, it is said to be the best ama-pachaka or promoter of healthy digestion and helps maintain normal levels of acidity in the system.
- It may also help to maintain healthy serum cholesterol levels.
- Nagarmotha is said to have good digestive & carminative properties.
- May help maintain gastrointestinal health.
- Nagarmoth is said to have anti inflammatory properties.
- May support uterine health.
- It may help maintain healthy serum cholesterol level.