Appetizer, Degestive. . .
- The botanical name of ‘Shigru’ is ‘Moringa Oleifera’. Shigru is one of the most widely cultivated Ayurvedic herbs across the world.
- It has immense health benefits targeted towards many systems like digestive, heart and circulatory system. It is full of nutrition and has a variety of benefits for the humans. It vitiates the pitta and alleviates vata and kapha.
- May help maintain healthy cardiac functions.
- May support healthy digestion.
- It is said to have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Considered to be highly nutritious.