Constipation,Gas & Blood Impurities. . .
Ajmodadi Churna Tablet has great value in Ayurvedic practice as anti-spasmodic. According to Ayurvedic text, indigestion is the mother of all metabolic diseases. Long term indigestion predisposes the vitiation of Vata Dosha which then localizes in joints and muscle and produce spasmodic pain. Ajmodadi Tablet has an ability to retrieve the normal digestion thereby prevents Vata disturbance. Ajmoda (Trachyspermum ammi), the major ingredient of this compound, apart from carminative and anti-spasmodic, has strong wormifuge properties hence, also useful in intestinal worm.
- Ajmodadi Tablet helps in all painful conditions like sciatica, RA, OA and stiffness in back.
- Ajmodadi Tablet improves digestion and discourages the production of ‘Aama’ (a semi digested nutrient resulting from weak digestion)
- Ajmodadi Tablet is useful in management of all diseases resulting from Vata vitiation.
- Ajmodadi Tablet restores normal digestive functions
- Due to long term indigestion there is immense pain in bones Ajmodadi tablet a relieves this type of pain
- Infrequent bowel movements result in pain in anal and urinary bladder region, as Ajmodadi Churna ensure a good digestion and timely evacuation of feces so the pain in these regions gets relieved
- Ajmoda (Carum roxburghianum)
- Vidanga (Embelia ribes)
- Saindhava salt
- Devadaru (Cedrus deodara)
- Chitraka (Plumbago zeylanica)
- Pippali (Piper longum)
- Saunf (Foeniculum vulgare)
- Maricha (Piper nigrum)
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) etc.
This is a totally herbal combination without any side effect